Re: WIERD SOUND DESIGN for looping

> Place an AM/FM radio next to your EDP and adjust the band and tuning
>until
> you are hearing the EDP's internal signals.  You can tell this when you
> frobnicate the EDP's controls (RECORD, OVERDUB, MULTIPLE, etc) and the
> sounds change.  Generally there are lots of radio tunings that will work,
> all producing different sounds.  (Other digital equipment such
> reverbs/delays/etc work as a source of "noise" too.)  Loop the radio into

AHA!!, here's the first really good reason I've heard that the blonde EDPs
are might really better because they're vintage...

time to go out and get a new one and sell my old vintage one for $2000 on
EBAY, YEAH BABY!!!!
Jon

ps. the EDP plus was supposed to be redesigned to meet CE certification,
with one goal being to reduce RF emission, right?