Re:Tu2: looping software for PC: a rave review from a NON-endorsee

> in conjunction with my brand new EDP with LOOP 4 software (don't
>  start me gushing about this one) in the last couple of days
>  and I am getting some amazing results.
>
>  It is a PC only (sorry my good mac friends) program which allows
>  you to take any .wav file and chop it into any number of exact length
>  increments (from 1 to 16).

hi Rick,
so take your Loop4 EDP
Quant=8th
8th/cycle= 8
InsertMode=Replace
and tap in a one second loop.

while playing/singing  sustained notes
hit insert (=replace) very briefly
(in a dotted quarter note rhythm is good)
but repeatedly until the
instant groove appears
, along the same lines as
the 16th of a wav chopping effect you just described

of course it doesn't have to be 1s loop,
or 8x8th notes, that's just a suggestion to show the effect.

enjoy

andy butler