Re: how to end the loop (was: Jazz Looping Pedalboard)

>--- Mark Smart <mwsmart@insightbb.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Another reason I haven't played out with it yet
>>  is....I haven't figured out
>>  how to END a song in a way that doesn't sound
>>  totally lame!
>
>One way would be to run your loop to a delay just
>prior to ending the loop. If the delay will multi-
>tap, ping-pong, repeat hold, or change pitch, so
>much the better.
>
>John

good way!
I often chop a short bit out of the long loop and reduce the feeback
and play some new notes into the fading fragment. It probably sounds
somehow similar to what John sais, but is all done within the EDP :-)

If the loop is not all that long, I often play slow faded notes into
the loop while its fading out, so you get the feel of coming back to
the base before that is fading, too...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org