Re: Elecrix Repeater.

I'd pay $750 for a repeater with a mem card and fs300 with nothing wrong
with it. That's the most I'd pay. Tax return coming so if anyone's up for
it, please let me know?

P.s. This can on ebay may be pulling a schill: put up an item you'd like to
get more for than it's been going for, have a friend bid and win on it up
a ridiculous price, then put it up for real and get above market value base
on the precident you've just set.

$750 anyone?