NEW Looping MUSIC Posted...

Hello Loopers Delight!

I will have a 'Song of the Month' posted on my site,
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com , under the left side menu, in addition to
my
regular 'listen' page. This month's tune happens to be a looping tune,
Pacing The Cage. There are a number of versions of this tune on my 'listen'
page. This is a new recording of this song from my VS1824CD station here at
home 2 nights ago. I hope you enjoy...

Other looping compositions on my 'listen' page include;

Trk 7 - on the 'she' cd
Trks 1 & 4 - on the 'LIVE' cd
Most the 'Rinsing Out The Turtle' cd
Trk 7 - on the 'Passion For Discovery' cd
All of 'Live At The Ritz' (I will have all the tunes posted to stream this
week. This is a FUN show!)

I thought you all might find some of these tunes interesting.

Thanks for listening, hope you enjoy and I invite any feedback you might
have,

peace and love
Jimmy George
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com