OT: E-Mu Audity Rocks

I picked up an Audity for a very low price (Musician's Friend has them for $299). This  'rhythmic' synth module really kicks butt! 16, count 'em, 16 arpeggiators! I've been fooling around with the preset arpeggiations/patterns generating rhythms to ultimately use with my looping gear. The Emu interrface is fairly easy to grasp. I can see lots of possibilities with this piece of electronica. Has an interesting lineage, too.

Regards, Paul