Re: Real instruments vs. electronic instruments

 >  Pipe organs are even crazier...The pipes cross-talk so that depending on
 >  what you play, the sound changes (we're not simply talking about
 >  inter-modulation in the ambient here).  This cross-talk is SO STRONG
that
 >  the intonation of the pipes change

........interesting
would that be more noticeable when a high pitched pipe is affected
by a low pitch one?
----
It's sort of an N way street (depending on how many pipes are going) so
it's
pretty complex interaction.
I couldn't say with authority, but I would GUESS that it might be more
apparent if for no other reason than our better pitch discretion up there
and possibly more mass/energy in the bigger pipes make them less sensitive.

Damn fine point
I'll have to ask a designer on that one.