RE: (OT) Musicora - Salon de la Musique

Hey Stu :) Didn't know you were here!!! How many violins? The Massive Attack gig I had, fell through :(
-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) [mailto:loopers-delight@solostring.com]
Sent: 30 January 2003 22:22
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: (OT) Musicora - Salon de la Musique

The Parisian version of NAAM and MusikMesse will be taking place in Paris at the end of March (27th-31st). Although last years' show was quite small, concentrating on classical and acoustic instruments, previous salons have had a large selection of electronica.

I'll be there during the entire show working at the D&H stand (with all of my looping gear), and will be unveiling for the first time the Leviticus Project - the next stage of my looping voyage...

...which involves live electric violins, live flutes, keyboards playing samplers of classical samples (brass, percussion, choir) all routed through the Repeater, DL4's and (if I can get my hands on one in time) an EDP. Fingers crossed I should have a spot on the main stage during one of the days.

If anyone is on this side of the water during that week, then it would be great if you could make it over and have a meet/jam. There... 2 months notice aint bad :)

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com