Re: SV: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

> In one FCB bank I have programmed four buttons to
> (1) select a Repeater
> track (record enable it) and (2) setting up one
> expression pedal to send
> volume data for that specific track. To me this is
> very intuitive;

i'm only running 2 pieces of gear through my fcb1010
and what i do to prevent mistakes live is keep certain
patches identical for all banks (things like record,
play, stop, undo, and track select).  it definitely
limits you...but you can always accomplish the same
goal by running the fcb1010 through your gear and
adding on an digitech fs300 or comprable switch to the
footswitch input on the rptr.  this way your main
commands are accessable always and you free up your
fcb1010 to focus on other gear and functions.  i used
both at the same time while experimenting with the
turn table/bass idea.  i used the fcb and the dj used
the footswitch so this way we both had access to the
rptrs basic functions.

peace and bass...
~ e va n
evanmeyers@yahoo.com