Re: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

Hi Evan,
thanks for the tip the problem is that i have the
second expression pedal to the EDP so i might get an
xtra one to do what you are saying.But i like to stop
a track abruptly and trigger it back like a sampler
but unfortunately it canīt be done on the front
panel.I do enjoy unding and redoing for a "quick on
the fly arrangement"
cheers
L.a
www.labalou.com