SV: Muting tracks with Repeater via fcb 1010

 > > Any of you guys doing track muting via the fcb 1010
> > live? Can this be done manually?
> > Any tips?

> Från: Evan Meyers [mailto:evanmeyers@yahoo.com]
>
> - if you are only controlling the repeater with the
> fcb1010 then assign both expression pedals to the
> repeater's channel and play around with different
> configurations of tracks and volumes.  you may want 2 tracks
> per footswitch or you may want to make one volume and another
> feedback level...depends on what your live music is like.  it

In one FCB bank I have programmed four buttons to (1) select a Repeater
track (record enable it) and (2) setting up one expression pedal to send
volume data for that specific track. To me this is very intuitive; if
I'm playing and suddenly realize that track 3 is too loud, then I only
have to step on button 3 and change the volume with the pedal. I have
calibrated the pedals to have them go from "mute" to full volume
(expression pedal 2 is not availble for me as I use it for the EDP).

Whenever I press the record button on my FCB it will as well set up that
same  expression pedal for "feedback". With the Repeater feedback is
global and only active in recording mode for the track that you are
recording to (which is not the case with the EDP).

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com