UNDO - Fri 31 Jan @ Zeitgeist Gallery - Inman Square, Cambridge

After organizing eight Boston Looper Collective shows from 1998 to 2001 (my continuing thanks to the generosity of ross hamlin & his much missed open faucet organization), I'm glad to say a new team has pulled together a new Boston-area series dedicated to music built around live "looping" performances.

Please come check out the freeqiness.

BLC "alumni" Jonathan Wobesky (trumpet) and Jonathan LaMaster (violin) will be among the crew featured in this two night series at The Zeitgeist Gallery.   Peter Koniuto will be again adding his sonic balancing factors behind the soundboard and recording the evening's proceedings.  I'll be undoing on Friday.

The Zeitgeist Gallery - 1353 Cambridge Street, Inman Square, Cambridge -- Phone: 617-876-6060.

Thursday January 30 - show begins at 7:30
    early    Michael LaMeyer
                Jon Wobesky with Jonathan Byerly
                Ghost 7
    late      Dave Dunbar

Friday January 31 -  show begins at 7:30
 early      UNDO / David Kirkdorffer
               Jonathan LaMaster
               Notnoise vs. Repeatpeak
  late       RandomSalt
Video artist Ann Marie Lanesey will be providing the visuals, and will also MC the event.
http://www.zeitgeist-gallery.org/

As always, bringing your consciousness however you will, is encouraged.

David

to unsubscribe please reply and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line