Re: Repeater questions

> > - Is there any way to have the inputs on the
> repeater
> > have unique track ownership?
>
>      The closest thing I can think of is to record
> in stereo with different instruments going to
> different channels, but this doesn't get at what you
> want to do.  So the answer is no...

bummer.  that's what i thought.

>      Stop being a wimp and get yourself a mixer :)
> You can pick up a new one from Behringer for
> about $50 that will do everything you are asking
> for.

i know, i know...but i was hoping to be able to do
everything in 'the now' and also not have to walk
around with more gear (although, i DO love gear).

>      To turn dry mute on, press stop and overdub at
> the same time.  Then the Repeater will only
> pass the loop and not the original signal.

that's what i've been doing, but when sending my bass
into a filter factory and messing with the frequency
with an expression pedal on my fcb1010, i can always
still hear my original signal...the lower the tone i
use, the more clear the origianl note is.

thanks for the tips...
~ e
evanmeyers@yahoo.com