Re: PLEASE QUIT deluging us with OT posts!!!!!

sorry kim. i guess i did not personally consider your costs. i do not know
how or if profit you profit from making/hosting this site. it is a
wonderful
site. there are many product developers that are fully aware of your site
and use and bennifit from your resources to better the products we enjoy. i
do not know if you are compensated for any of your 'promotion's' or product
development info you contribute from any of these companies or not. you
should if no. i don't see any banners or commercials on your site so im
assuming its all private donations. i will gladly donate this coming week
btw.

there is along with wonderful technical insights varying degrees of stuffy
edict on loopers delight at times. it's to bad you have lost people from
the
list. i have came and gone a few time myself. i always seek to come back
though. it will be hard to please them all.

perhaps listing 'rules' of 'ontopic' discussions allowed on ld would give
the subscriber more to go on whether its their cup of tea or not. i also
think at times there is junk being submit even from me. but in moderation
does that not help to make this discussion more human and diverse? part of
the beauty in this discussion group is the varying discussions even when i
disagree or think it is a waste of my time. it all seems to filter back to
the loop...

just a couple thoughts and a hello and thanks again for having ld. and i
reiterate i will pledge this coming week 50.00 USD to LD. anyone want to
match me???
with most respect,
jimmy george
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com