Re: Suggestions on a compact rack mounted mixer sought

My new year's resolution is (I almost said "was" and it's still
January!) to restore my shop to instrument-building functionality.
Basically that means clearing out a lot of accrued electronic gear. I
just happen to have a Rane SM82 that's in fine shape,  and also an
older TOA D4 and D4-E which were the trusted core of my looping rack
for many years.

Info on the additional features of the TOA at:
http://www.toaelectronics.com/disc/manuals/D-4_4E.pdf

I don't have time to try and sell my gear on ebay or whatever, but
let me know if you are interested. Since all of my gear was only
driven on Sundays by a little old looper, I will try and generate a
page listing the rest of it, in hopes of keeping it in the community.

-Alex