Re: looping with a mic

> with Giba: Even without
> mikes....

K&K <http://www.kksound.com/transducers.html> has a
number of transducers that are supposed to work well
with various types of drums. I haven't had the best of
luck with such applications, but I love them for
stringed acoustic instruments... (I tried a Hot Spot
on a bodhran, but couldn't find the best spot to
balance tone and output; the only place it was
sufficiently loud was actually touching the head, and
that interfered with the sound. When it was on the
frame, it sounded much better but even a preamp didn't
give it enough ooomph to loop live.)

-t-