Re: EDP Loop IV ReAlign Help Needed

Eric
maybe you first need to disalign it to expérience the realign  :-)

an example of disalign (more loop:1) sample style:STA  Quantize off
use Nextloop on foot control to make stutter triggs (you desalign the
loop start point from the sequencer "1")
then press mute then multiply you should see the display "AL"
in your post you're talking lame duck period so you're quantized ------>
you didnt disalign ??

hope that helps

Claude