Re: long analog delay

The MoogerFooger delay is highly recommended. I can make everything in my DL-4 sound *genuinely* analog, plus have true analog delays of any length up to the DL-4's max, by running the DL-4 in the effects loop, or using them in series. Together they become one, really fantastic delay pedal, more than the sum of it's constituents. Another one to check out is the SIB Echodrive. It has the exact same features as the MoogerFooger delay except for the FX loop, plus a tube, and it has 1 full second of delay (correct me if I'm wrong). The new "digital" version uses a karaoke chip, which sound just like analog, and really does sound better than the analog version. He changed designs because he liked it better that way, not because of bucket brigade availablility.