Re: [LOOP] long analog delay

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, mr.monk wrote:

> does anyone know of a longish (850 ms +) analog delay?  i'm thinking
> about trying to have the memory modified to go twice as long.. just
> curious. i'm of course leaving out the highly regarded but insanely
> priced EH 16sec delay. 1 second would be enough for me. i have the
> ubiquitous DL4 and although i do like it, the memory man is the least
> realistic of all the delays IMHO...

The Big Briar/Moog Music Moogerfooger MF-104 analog delay time ranges from
40ms to 800ms.

http://www.moogmusic.com/

They only made a thousand of them and sold out year before
last, but you should also be able to find them on ebay occasionally. I've
got one, sounds fantastic. Good for short  (obviously) loops.

Steve
http://www.subscapeannex.com/