Re: delay chips and design

> my advise would be to get a nice synth and tape one of it's keys
> down.
yeah, that's what you said last time, you weenie;-)   really, what i want
is
to have a steady tone cross the loop point without an artifact, think
tambura or whale sounds, and i already have it in my EDP. and since my EDP
is "born to lead" and my repeater is "born to follow" i've got the best of
both worlds (ie smooth long soundscapes and incredibly tweekable rhythmic
loopiness). it's just that having nice compact flash stored tamburaesque
guitar stuff would save me money on synths and tape;-)
the trim function is what makes me think that a crossfade control must be
there and i'm missing it or it's almost there and could be a software mod.
i mean, that's where the crossfade function is on my emu, it's associated
with trim.