Re: Korg Kaoss Pad (was ot: filter effects/alesis ineko?)

Really?  The guy who DJ's with us pre ordered one and it seemed the
ship date kept getting pushed back.  I know they weren't in any stores
I saw until much later.  Are you sure you have the new one?  Does it
have a metal chassis?  My wife got me one for Christmas (the pagan
kind!), and it seemed as if they'd just come out.

Anyway, they do rock, but they are no secret.  I just played one of
Matt's shows (yes, I to am in Big City Orchestra) and we were pretty
much armed with a few tidbits and 4 KAOSS pads.  If they were small
enough I'd velcro one to my guitar!

Mark Sottilaro