Re: Korg Kaoss Pad (was ot: filter effects/alesis ineko?)

Hi there,

In a message dated 1/21/03 4:14:23 PM, sine@zerocrossing.net writes:

>My guess is you'd be better off with a Korg Kaoss pad for overall fun.

I know this thing is really old news but I have to agree with Mark
on this one. At NAMM I spent about 45 minutes playing with the
new 2.0 version of the Kaoss Pad and MAN what an improvement
over the original. It was some of the most fun I had at the show.
I had played a bit with the original a few years back and was pretty
unimpressed. YOW! The new one is really a trip.

Cheers,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html