Re: looping with a mic

yes, the shure limits at 96db peak ... quite effective.
and has a great sound ...
i think my/your ears are too precious -> better an akai headrush & a shure in-ear than an echoplex, a "budget" in-ear and a tinitus ... ;-)))

protect your ears, jesús

Greg House wrote:
20030121203300.89284.qmail@web21308.mail.yahoo.com">