Re: Here's what I need in a digital delay. Recommendations?

Eventide. Hmm. With all that I've heard of this monster, I think now may be an appropriate time for me to start fiending for one. I have this crazy idea of selling a $2800 classical guitar I've barely touched since I left school to finance other gear. Not really so crazy is it? I've becoming interested in a new genre of music. I guess I'm sort of seeing the looper light.  Which Eventide is best or what do the different models excel at or where can I download manuals for them? Is an Eventide a well qualified replacement for EDP's and Repeaters? On the other hand, what several things would fit my bill best in your opinion? Is there any delay you know of that can sequence through preset delay time values like I mentioned? I extend my thanks to anyone who can help me or has helped me. Merry today. Peace on earth and good will toward men. My new years resolution should have been year round yuletide. Does anyone know what yuletide means? - Kirk

 Eric Williamson <erwill@suitandtieguy.com> wrote:

you could do most of that with a Repeater and a MIDI pedalboard/pc1600x
or something.

or you could construct it in an Eventide.

to keep from confusing yourself, i would get several different things
that fit the bill. my opinion ...