EDP Brothersync...?

Hi ho, list,

Sync, and BrotherSync in particular, is a big blind spot for me in my
EDP knowledge.  As I'm getting ready to do a string of shows with three
and even four-EDP ensembles, I'm wondering if anyone can explain a good
way to get more than two BrotherSync'd at the same time?

I know a stereo 1/4" cable is the norm for BrotherSync, but what's the
best way to go about getting more than two EDP's sync'd up?  I assume
some sort of splitter would be the way to get more than two in sync at
the same time...?

And do things like Startsong and/or ReAlign messages work with BrotherSync?

Big thanks to anyone who can offer some insights...

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com