Re: Adrian Belew/intrusive technology

There are a few really good compositions on that album, IMO.  However, a
bunch just seemed like wanking to me.  That's me.  Don't get me wrong, I
LOVE Adrian Belew.  I think I have everything he's released on vinyl or
disk at some point, and I'm psyched to get his first 3 albums in their
re-released form.

I don't have the interview anymore, but in it he did say something like,
"...that album was about me experimenting with a new guitar Synth from
Roland..."  I'm well aware that he had other guitar synths before that.
I've played them.  *I've played *HIS* guitar synth.  I actually got to
know him very well, as I worked for Laurie Anderson during the making of
Home of the Brave.

Anyway, I'm not out to dis him.  He's probably my biggest guitar hero /
influence.

Mark Sottilaro
(guitar synth wanker)