Re: DL4 question

well, one of the most disappointing things about the dl4 is the
way it handles delay time changes with audio throughput. if
you're looking for the effect of echoes speeding up and slowing
down forget it. after a few emails to line 6 about this i found out
that the modeler pro rack unit supposedly has a glide switch
which fixes this limitation. i haven't heard how well it works,
anyone out there care to comment? that being said i have to
say that i  am otherwise extremely pleased with my dl4, and the
combination of it with my fernandez sustainer guitar is amazing.
who needs a big muff!
cheers
bruce