Re: LOOPERS LUNCH AT NAMM; Saturday 2 p.m. at the GIBSON EDP booth

Rick,

I really HATE Saturdays at NAMM but I'll attempt to make it.
I'll just try to think of it as aversion therapy for my advanced
case of G.A.S. disorder. So count me in this time I guess.
Heheheh. You have my cell # if there are any last minute
changes.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian