Re: New model Ground Control MIDI controller

> There is the Yamamha MFC-10, although some have complained it has too
>much
>  latency from when you press a button to when the command is sent. It
>does
>  offer a much more complete midi implementation:

this latency is confirmed by Yamaha UK tech support
(almost 100mS)
maybe if you're always MIDI syncing your loops you
can get away with it

>  And there is the Roland FC-200, which I believe also offers a complete
midi
>  implementation:

it does send Note-On, but only in a fixed arrangement.
(simulating a piano keyboard)
In other words, you can't program which note-on is sent by which switch.

It seems to only use one MIDI channel

(I've seen the manual)

best bet is still the Behringer FCB1010
...far from perfect
...so tedious to program that you'll think about not bothering
...less than half the price of the others

andy butler