--Announcing: First Boston Loopfest of 2003--

Ladies and Gents:

It's a pleasure to announce the first Boston Loopfest
of 2003!

Eight looping acts over two nights! We've got a
variety of performers for these two evenings, so
come one and all and check out what's happening
on the Boston loop scene!

W H E N :

Thursday-Friday, 30-31 January 2003
Shows will begin both nights at 7:30p.

W H O :

Thursday night we'll hear the first four performances:

-Michael LaMeyer
-Jon Wobesky with Jonathan Byerly
-Ghost 7
-Dave Dunbar

Friday we'll continue the looping mayhem with
round two:

-UNDO
-Jonathan LaMaster
-Notnoise vs. Repeatpeak
-RandomSalt

Video artist Ann Marie Lanesey will be providing the
visuals, and will also be MCing the event.

W H E R E :

Zeitgeist Gallery
1363 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA
(right near the center of Inman Square)

There will be a suggested donation of $10 at the
door. [Not a soul will be turned away for lack of
funds.]

Come both nights if you can! Bring friends, family,
your entire Glee Club! There's a lot of great
talent on this bill to check out. If you're anywhere
near the Boston area on the last two days of this
month, swing over to the Zeitgeist Gallery and hear
loads of looping....this is not an event to miss!!!!

-peter koniuto