CHEERS to 1 year!!!

I joined the loopers delight forum in late 2001...

While I worked for the Gibson Montana Acoustic guitar plant, I acquired a pair of Gibson Echoplexes using my employee discount...

A few minutes ago I totaled up my LOOP performances, since I started looping I have done 28 looping performances and currently have 10 more scheduled on my calendar!

You always see guitarists around here doing the solo acoustic act singing grateful dead covers (hey covers of covers)... I thought how could I play solo as a bassist? I wanted to ALWAYS have the means of getting a gig, band or not!

I was introduced to the echoplexes by Dave Pomeroy a bassist from Nashville. I had briefly owned a boomerang before but really hated it since you could not link it to anyone or anything else...

They say within a NICHE market you have to "create your own scene"... I came on here and asked a few questions ... the answers seemed negative, but VERY helpful... I got the vibe that most felt lucky to get a free coffee and the opportunity to perform their "ART" ... at least according to the answers I was given!

Well, I then set out on a mission! I now make more money inventing music spur of the moment than I ever have playing the latest greatest most popular covers, $2400.00 to date SO FAR w/ just looping gigs alone ... and the kicker is that I have never left MONTANA of all places!

I have introduced several musicians here to the idea and am paving the way for a scene...

I am proud of what I have done and thankful for the advice and suggestions given in this community...

So here's to my 1 year looping anniversary, and here's to all of you!

MAN, I LOVE LOOPER'S DELIGHT!!!!!!

Thanks,
9:
the artist formerly know as:
Gregory Bruce Campbell

Listen up loopers who are MP3.COM artists:
Please submit your artist name and first choice of your available works to: looping9string@aol.com for: http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/283/loopersdelight.html