LEXICON gear lust

i know the lexicon gear lust thing. i don't own the more expensive
pcm 80/81,but remember reading about the mpx100, debated a yr on
buying one, read all the reviews, all the archive stuff on LD.
finally read an article that bill frisell used one, and figured if he
had one, it's good enough for me.
i bought mine (new), then a month later they came out w/ the mpx110.
classic.
but i understand the underwhelmed thing. there are times when i have a
love/hate relationship w/ it, but i tend to think that it works
better as  my "over effected friend". i like it for the options it
gives me: clean effects and reverbs, decent pitch shifter etc. and i
like to use it in conjunction of w/ my digitech dsp25xl to compare
reverb types etc.
gear lust, it never ends, i often debate: maybe i should sell
everything and start anew just for fun!!!!!
s---