Re: LEXICON pcm 81 gear lust

Ciao Italo.

Agreed. Those plastic jack connectors do make me nervous too. Although, I
really love the resonator & drone patches on the 80. They work nice for
loop
post processing. If you get a chance Track 1&4 of my online Stick demo
have
some PCM80 patches

http://www.yourwebeddy.com/lou/

Regards
Lou Rossi

ps. Did not know about the delay being expanded...43 sec? wow

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup