New Repearter User Pedal Questions

I've been sifting thgrough the archives looking for
a footpedal controller option for an Electrix repeater I bought this week.
Looks like the Behringer FC 1010, Roland FC-200 are top contenders. The
Electrix manual suggests a 3-switch pedal that looks limited in my
opinion.
I want to be able to at least launch tracks, record, start, stop, reverse,
control gain on individual tracks, control speed. I'm think the 3-switch
doesn't get it for all those functions. Am I wrong or right?  the
Behringer price ($129) is right, as opposed to the Roland @ $300+! Then
thre's the $99 Midi Buddy from Rolls(?).

Alll help appreciated,

John Hunter
Black Lotus Sound