jamman many

hi all,

it may have been brought up before, but I thought some might not know about
the multiple jamman emulation that runs under the pd (puredata) software
environment.  (pd is made by the same guy who made max/msp, only its
completely free!).  this interesting looper is called live builder.  i
don't
have a url but do a google for pd and go to the community website if your
interested.

this brings me to a question for Rick Walker: did you have anything to do
with the loopool application that runs under pd (on which the live builder
application above is supposedly based).  i would like to check it out but
it
only runs under linux...

regards
michael