San Francisco (east bay area) gig spam!

Hey kids,

Really cool event taking place next weekend at 21Grand in Oakland.  I'll be
playing with Big City Orchestra (with fellow list member dAS, his wife and
others) on Saturday at 6:00, but I noticed that on Friday there will be a
showing by Matt Davignon and on Saturday he's on the bill AGAIN as well as
Max
Valentino and Jon Wagner.  Should be a *sweet* show.  Each band has members
replaced by the next act so there will be an ever shifting lineup.  FUN!

http://www.21grand.org/calendar.html

Mark Sottilaro