Re: New model Ground Control MIDI controller

     TH was talking about IN PRODUCTION controllers.  Here's a website
that talks about Lake
Butler's current status.    http://www.anim8r.com/studio/lakebutler.html

   "Lake Butler Sound Company seems to have gone out of business. I have
recieved several emails
from people who say the have tried to contact them but had no luck. As a
result I am posting the
following information about the company for people who need to contact
them for service or parts,
although I am not sure if they still offer any level of support at all.
And before someone gives
me a bag of crap for posting this, I want to say that this information is
public record and was
obtained from Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations."

> Well, that's too bad.  So, am I correct in assuming that the only IN
> PRODUCTION controllers that have a complete enough MIDI implementation
> for the EDP and Repeater are the Behringer and the All Access?
>
> TH

> I swear by the Lake Butler MIDI Mitigator and I know
> someone who wants to sell one (a looper, even!)
>
> You can do anything you like with the Mitigator.
>
>      /t

             SVG