Re: New model Ground Control MIDI controller

I skimmed the specs for the Ground Control Pro at one point. I think it
will
do as well if not better than the Behringer. That still leaves a long way
go, however, for controlling high-end loop boxes.

Not that the EDP is competing with the Repeater any more (except in the
used
market), but does it count as a feature for the EDP that you can get a
reasonably cheap foot controller that exploits it fairly well? Or does the
amount of extra stuff in Loop IV undercut that "feature" since Loop IV does
a lot to make a good MIDI controller more attractive when using the EDP?
Now, if only such beasts existed and were reasonably obtainable.

Mark