final name change for LOOPING BAND

Well that's loopers delight for ya!    LOL

Here I had this great concept for a band that I would be the
benevolent dictator of (you know: own the rights to the name,
take an unhealthy and usurous percentage of the bands profits,
fire really creative people if they threaten me.......
the usual fare
.........lol)

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, everybody wants there opinion considered:

Ted Killian writes:

"Hey, are you accepting any CHRISTIAN LEFTIST WACKOS?
If so, count me in too my friend. Heheheheh. "

I'm an agnostic/buddhist/shamanic looper who wants to live in a world with
compassionate god so that would make the name changed to:

THE SCURRILOUS CHRISTIAN/PAGAN LEFTIST WACKOS

but then Mark Sottilaro wrote:

"I tried being in a band with Noam, and he insisted that everything we
use be solar powered and we just couldn't get it loud enough here in the
often cloudy SF Bay area."

Alright,  I concede............now we will be called

THE SCURRILOUS CHRISTIAN/PAGAN NON CUNNING LINGUIST LEFTIST WACKOS

but then David wrote in and suggest this name change:

"THE SCURRILOUS AGNOSTIC, ATHEIST AND RELIGIOUS LEFTIST WACKOS "

so, being the kind hearted and open minded fell that I am
I amended the name one more time.  It is now called:

THE SCURRILOUS CHRISTIAN/PAGAN/ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC NON-CUNNING LINGUIST
LEFTIST
WACKOS

but Tim Nelson had to add his two cents, writing:

"I'll join, but I'm really sort of a moderate
fence-sitter politically, so I'll have to set up my
gear in the center."

so we are now:

THE SCURRILOUS CHRISTIAN/PAGAN/ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC NON-CUNNING LINGUIST
MODERATE FENCE SITTER AND LEFTIST WACKOS

but then , at the 11th hour, Stephen Goodman piped in:

"He called the three of us sysops "sanctimonious bastards".
which would make it"

THE SANCTIMONIOUS,SCURRILOUS CHRISTIAN/PAGAN/ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC NON-CUNNING
LINGUIST MODERATE FENCE SITTER AND LEFTIST WACKOS

FINALLY,  s.k. chimed in:

"i like the name"

So I got sick and tired of accomodating everyone and changed it to:

RICK WALKER and the SCURRILOUS WACKO BASTARDS featuring RICK WALKER

Fuck you guys!!!!!!!!    I'm registering the trademark tomorrow.......see
you all at the Grammy's!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!