Re: Anyone wanna join my new loop band?

"Tim Nelson" <psychle62@yahoo.com> put forth:

> I'll join, but I'm really sort of a moderate
> fence-sitter politically, so I'll have to set up my
> gear in the center.
>
> -t-
>
> Rilk Wacker wrote:
> > >I'm thinking of starting a new looping band
> > >and wondered if anyone wants to join.
> > >
> > >Yeah, I'm thinking of calling it
> > >THE SCURRILOUS LEFTIST WACKOS

Back when I was co-running a SIG on CompuServe in the 80s, a guy from some
far-field one-person software co. got tweaked that we wouldn't let him post
proto-spam (this WAS 1985) for his editing program.  He called the three of
us sysops "sanctimonious bastards".  We debated the idea of having t-shirts
done up actually.  What a hoot!