Re: Fretless MIDI guitar

on 1/2/03 10:46 AM, Richard Zvonar at zvonar@zvonar.com wrote:

> RMC also makes the Freakout Box, which provides individual audio
> outputs per string. This presents interesting possibilities for
> surround sound and for string-specific effects processing.

I don't want most of the modeling on the VG-8/88 so I haven't been able to
justify getting a hex pickup and getting a VG-88, but I really could be
more
tempted by a hex pickup if I could just get a good hex fuzz for it. The RMC
breakout box plus six fuzz pedals, however, does not seem cost effective.
Maybe the Boss PolyOctave does that but it certainly isn't clear from the
online information as to whether the distortion is per string or not.

Mark

P.S. As a poor man's hex-a-fuzz substitute, has anyone tried the PAiA
Quadrafuzz?