Re: line mixers in looping rigs

adam wrote:

 i mainly interested in 1U rack space units since my anvil rack space is limited...

well, the music industry hasn't much to offer as in 1u rack mixers with a lot of channels and - even more important - *aux* lines ...
two units you may find used, because they're out of production ( .... why ?! ):

Rocktron line mixer ( 12ch / 4 aux )
Passac line mixer ( 8ch / 2 aux ) - ( the one Torn used on the "Painting with Guitar" video ... )

you may also check out the website of "Nobel's" ... they offer a bunch of tricky boxes for almost every kind of connection.
once they also had a liner mixer, but I don't know if they still make it.

if you find out about some thing that's still on the market, I'd be happy to hear about it, either

cheers

Leander