Let's LOOP LIBERATE SIBERIA

I read Ted Killians charming tale of the Siberian DJ who
loved his CD (I do too, by the way!!!)
 and I had this funny thought:

Just for the hey of it,   Let's LOOP LIBERATE SIBERIA
and help turn this adventuresome and supportive DJ into
the hippest thing north of Moscow.

Ted, if you are into it,  why don't you post this guys'
mailing address and let's all send him our CDs.

I have some cool press that I've accrued about the international
looping movement and can send that to him too, to let him know
what our community is about and enlist his aid in getting the music
out to the people of Siberia.

You know the cosmopolitan centers of the world always get the cutting
edge stuff first in this world.   Why don't we do our part to get
the stuff out to places that it would normally take a few years to get to.

I'll bet he'd dig the hell out of it.

Who knows:    The FIRST SIBERIAN LOOPING FESTIVAL in 2006?

I'd go!

Happy New Year gang!!!!

I've really enjoyed being part of this wonderful loopy community
and thank you all for all of your contributions.....especially
our ubermeister and 'non' moderator, Kim Flint.

Entirely because of this community I have a lucrative looping gig for New
Year's Eve,
a fantastic short tour with loopers Andre LaFosse, Steve Lawson (and
Michael
Manring
and my brother Bill Walker) in January and have already booked tentative
dates
in 12 countries in Europe and the British Isles for this coming summer.
It will be my first ever solo tour (after having accompanied dozens of
artists for the
last twenty years) and I truly owe it to the contacts I've made on this
community.

I feel like the luckiest guy alive.  Thanks everyone for that,

yours, warmly and appreciatively,

Rick Walker (Loop.pooL)