Re: EDP Problem: Delay in Mute mode

At 12:12 AM 12/20/2002, ARTHUR LEE MUSIC wrote:
>I'm having a weird thing happen..
>
>When I press Mute there is a short delay in it's activation and "ooo"
>comes
>up on the screen.
>It does it sometimes and then doesn't do it at other times. Any ideas????

you have quantize turned on. Actions you press will wait until the next
quantize point before they start. If quantize=loop, that means the next
loop startpoint. If quantize=cycle, the next cycle startpoint. If
quantize=8th, the next subdivision of the cycle. If it is off, then any
action starts immediately.

kim