Advanced Warning of loads of Loop-intensive gigs in CA, USA in Jan/Feb 2003

(here's how to do it Claude... :o)

...I've just updated the gig listing on my site, to include all my
confirmed
dates so far for CA in Jan/Feb

Of particular loopalicious interest are a series of dates with Andre
LaFosse
and Rick Walker - all giving it large with our EDPs.

It'll also include an EDP clinic at Bananas At Large.

I've got loads of dates, spanning pretty much the length of California,
from
Anaheim to Sacramento, via lots of other places.

Please come and say hi!

See the list on my site at http://www.steve-lawson.co.uk

have a great Christmas all,

Steve