FW: MMC7 Showcase Acceptance

To: denis@dtguitar.com
SubHello,
I just got word of this and wanted to pass on this news to you. I was selected to perform at the 7th Annual Millenium Music Conference 2003 in Harrisdburg, PA. I will be performing regular guitar and guitar loops done on the fly at this Music conference and showcase.
Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe
http://www.dtguitar.com  MMC7 Showcase Acceptance

December 17, 2003

Congratulations! The 7th Annual Millenium Music Conference
is pleased to inform you that your act  Guitarist Denis Taaffe  has been selected to
showcase at the event February 13-15, 2003 in Harrisburg, PA

All confirmed showcasing acts will be informed of their
venues and times by Monday, December 23 and it will be
available on the conference website.
http://www.musicconference.net

The Directors and Staff of the Conference ask for your
"quick reply" and wish you a Happy Holiday Season.
Thanks MMC7