the guy who could mod a repeater string from a week ago or so

Did anyone follow up on the string regarding a guy who mods repeaters and makes them more quite.

I called him and what he told me was the engineers who made the repeater, and other companies such as lexicon (vortex) create excess noise floor in their machines by the way they route the signal...he then went on to add how protools is inferior as well.

OK this was way over my head, (and I'm fairly tall) but I believed him and was curious to hear from any you engineering types that may have spoke to him about this idea. I would like to know If Kim spoke to him and if any of the suggestions made sense to him. Could the EDP be wired better? This Guy had never opened an EDP up before to observe it's workings.