Re: SV: Mac G4 midi software question

Wow, that sure does sound like an advertisment for Apple!  Damn!  I have
an intire host of Video, graphics and audio apps on my G4 (and
previously on a G3 and before that a 604) and other than the occaisional
incompatable extension (easily remedied with new extension set)  Anyway,
I do all these things on my machine.  Sure, I have to keep my hard drive
defraged and run a hard drive utility every now and then, but I can do
it all on one machine.  Now that's a cost savings.

Mark Sottilaro