Re: Robert Fripp & Big Muff

Title: Robert Fripp & Big Muff
I wonder about that.  I saw four League of Gentlemen performances in 1980 and spent a good portion of each performance standing directly below Mr. Fripp and gawking at his technique.  His stripped-down pedalboard included a wah-wah pedal and an Electro-Harmonix "Big Muff Pi."  I was never close enough to the stage to see a pedalboard for the Crimson concerts I attended in '73 and '74.
Robert Fripp has gone on record several times stating that he has never used a Big Muff.