Re: FW: EDP weirdness

most likely you just have some broken solder joints somewhere - basic wear
and tear from moving gear around a lot.

But the reality is, you can't possibly get a hardware problem evaluated
and
fixed by asking on a mailing list about it. At best you will get random
speculation that is more likely to waste your time by being completely
wrong, since nobody can know what the problem is without looking into the
unit. You need a skilled technician who is familiar with the product to
get
in there with appropriate tools, figure out the problem, and fix it. In
this case, that person would be Shane Radtke at Gibson. Give him a call
and
get his help.

kim